Policies and Forms
Please bring the following three forms to your Parent Orientation Meeting, before your child's first day. You may be given more paperwork to sign when you come in as well.
- Health Appraisal Form - Staff Members
- Medication Administration Form
- Non-prescription Administration Form
- Parent Orientation Questionnaire
- Schedule Change Request Form
- Diaper Cream Form
- Sunscreen Permission Form
- Enrollment forms, including age-appropriate health assessment information, must be completed before enrollment, and information must be kept up to date throughout the duration of enrollment.
- A registration fee and one week tuition deposit are required before enrollment.
- Two-weeks' notice is required for withdrawal.
- Only authorized people will be allowed to pick up children, and proper ID is required.
- Schedule changes must be approved in advanced to ensure appropriate staff to child ratios.
- The center is closed on major holidays as well as two in-service days per year.
- Children must be signed in and out and come to Discovery Junction wearing appropriate clothing for indoor and outdoor activities.
- Children with communicable diseases may not attend the center until appropriate treatment has been administered.
- Medications are administered only according to DHS guidelines.
- Safety, fire and emergency drills are conducted regularly.
- All behavior management is conducted in a developmentally-appropriate manner.
- Parent involvement and regular communication is encouraged.
- There is no smoking or vaping on center property.
- For safety of children, vehicles can not be left running while not occupied by a licensed driver.
- Parents and legal guardians have rights to immediate access as well as confidentiality of all personal information.
- All child care staff members are mandated reporters of suspected child abuse or neglect.