Children learn best through play and exploration of their environment; thus, our program focuses on allowing children to make discoveries through self-directed as well as teacher-directed activities. Children’s interests and developmentally-appropriate practices are top priority in lesson-planning, and classroom schedules are flexible to meet children’s needs.
Discovery Junction was founded in 2005 by a couple that have been early childhood educators since 1993. Recognizing a need in the community, they wanted to create a small-town atmosphere in an ever-changing world, making a difference in children’s lives and helping them become productive members of society.
Our daily program includes:
- Lots of play and exploration
- Hands-on experiences involving all of the senses and all of the developmental domains – social, emotional, physical, creative, and cognitive
- A safe, nurturing, and inviting learning environment
- Opportunities for social interaction and problem-solving
- Theme-based learning activities
Meet our Staff
Want to Enroll?
Now that you know who we are, let’s get the next steps for enrollment taken care of!