Please bring the following three forms to your Parent Orientation Meeting, before your child’s first day. You may be given more paperwork to sign when you come in as well.
- Enrollment forms, including age-appropriate health assessment information, must be completed before enrollment, and information must be kept up to date throughout the duration of enrollment.
- A registration fee and one week’s tuition deposit are required before enrollment.
- Two weeks’ notice is required for withdrawal.
- Only authorized people will be allowed to pick up children, and proper ID is required.
- Schedule changes must be approved in advance to ensure appropriate staff-to-child ratios.
- The center is closed on major holidays as well as two in-service days per year.
- Children must be signed in and out and come to Discovery Junction wearing appropriate clothing for indoor and outdoor activities.
- Children with communicable diseases may not attend the center until appropriate treatment has been administered.
- Medications are administered only according to DHS guidelines.
- Safety, fire, and emergency drills are conducted regularly.
- All behavior management is conducted in a developmentally-appropriate manner.
- Parent involvement and regular communication are encouraged.
- There is no smoking or vaping on center property.
- For the safety of children, vehicles can not be left running while not occupied by a licensed driver.
- Parents and legal guardians have rights to immediate access as well as the confidentiality of all personal information.
- All child care staff members are mandated reporters of suspected child abuse or neglect.